Announcements and Important Events
120 NEW TIME SLOTS HAS BEEN ADDED FOR SPORTS PHYSICALS.
See link below to sign up:
Fall 2020 Sports Physicals will be held on three tentative new dates in August
Due to COVID-19, enhanced procedures are in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all involved. We appreciate your attention to the following procedures:
1) Athletes will be seen by appointment only at Commonwealth Orthopedic Associates - 11 Fairlane Drive Reading, PA 19606
2) All appointments must be made using this SignUpGenius link:
3) All athletes must have an exact change or a check ($20, payable to ETSD, with athlete's name, grade, and sport in memo line). Change will not be available.
4) All athletes MUST have a printed health history (Section 5) AND an exam form (Section 6 - should be mostly blank for providers to fill in at exam) upon arrival. No printing will be available on-site.
5) Only athletes will be admitted (no family members - please wait in your cars, parked in a space in the parking lot), and ONLY if they meet the above requirements.
You are welcome to get your own physical prior to these dates, in which case an appointment is not needed.
All athletes and their parents/guardians will ALSO need to complete online registration at PlanetHS.com, where the completed Section 6 will need to be uploaded prior to the first day of sport.
Please see attached files for assistance in that registration process through PlanetHS.com