Announcements and Important Events
Instructions for NEW ONLINE REGISTRATION for SPORTS PHYSICALS!!
Guidelines for Online Registration for Exeter Township Athletics
- Determine if this is the first, second, or third PIAA sport being played by each athlete you’re registering – there are two options under Tab 3 “Forms” now – will be covered below.
- Understand that Online Registration is NOT the same thing as Sports Sign-ups
- Visit exetereagles.org
- On right side of screen, click the “Online registration” box above “Announcements” on the homepage
- Login with or register for a parent/guardian account
- All new users who have not used Online Registration yet must register as a new user (first PIAA sport of the school year).
- Second PIAA sport users will be able to use existing account. Skip to purple text!
- Click “Sign Up Now” at the bottom and fill out information then click red “Sign Up” box
- Under the left tab, set up “Parent/Guardian Profile” making sure to fill in all selections with a red * next the heading – click SUBMIT (simply moves you to next tab).
- Under the middle tab, set up “Student Profile” by first clicking “+ADD” and fill in all selections with a red * next the heading – click SAVE, do once for each of your athletes (moves to next tab)
- Click on the right tab, “Forms”, and click the red “Select/Edit Activities” button for each student-athlete (make sure correct school year has been chosen)
- Click to select gender, grade, and use arrow button for sport(s), – click red SAVE button
- If this is athlete’s first PIAA sport of the school year, click on “Sports Registration 2018-2019”, then:
- Fill in all selections with a black * next the heading, check all boxes that apply, and download and read all forms that the instructions refer to. DO NOT CLICK SUBMIT PRIOR TO NEXT STEP!
- **VERY IMPORTANT STEP** - Under the heading “Medical Forms” read the description and download, then print out the attachments “PIAA HH and PE Form”. These forms are what NEED to be brought to the physical through either ETSD’s scheduled physical dates or another authorized medical examiner. These forms can only be printed from the online registration site PRIOR TO SUBMITTING and no other renditions of these forms will be accepted! Once you submit, printing will no longer be an option.
- After they are printed, click red “Submit Form” box to send info to Athletic Office for rostering once completed papers have been turned in (prior to deadlines on school calendars). YOU SHOULD SEE A POP-UP BOX THAT TELLS YOU IT HAS SUCCESSFULLY BEEN SUBMITTED! If you don’t see that, your registration has “saved as a draft” and not submitted. You’ll need to log back in and scour your entries to find the missing piece of info that is blocking your successful submission!
- If this is athlete’s second (or third) sport of the school year, log-in using existing account from first sport registration:
- Review Tabs 1 & 2, then under Tab 3 choose Winter Sports Recertification, click all needed boxes and print Sections 7 & 8 if needed BEFORE clicking Submit.
- Sections 7 & 8 are needed ONLY if an injury prevented the athlete from returning to play during the same season!
- Once the forms have been filled out in their entirety, staple together and hand into the appropriate collection locations: HS Athletes –> Athletic Office; JH Athletes –> JH Nurse’s Suite